Publications and Interviews
I often write and speak about managing transitions and change, global leadership, cross-cultural competence, living and working globally, U.S. society and culture. I have written for Wall Street Journal–Expat, Trade Ready Canada and Bloomberg BNA and regularly contribute articles for Est Elle Norden/USA, a monthly magazine printed in Finland with a global reach.
- Knocked Up Abroad Book
Contributor on having and raising your child outside your home country.
- Common Misunderstandings about doing Business with Americans January 2016 – for Xport.fi
- On International negotiations – for Trade Ready Canada November 2015
- On Global Leadership – for Trade Ready Canada 2015
- Having a Baby Abroad – for Wall Street Journal 2015
- Motivating Global Talent – for Bloomberg BNA International HR Decision Support Network 2015
- ACS International School’s You Tube video from the FIGT Conference 2014. Kat is featured, speaking about how companies can support accompanying expat spouses.
- Resolving Conflict in International Work Settings – for ACS International Schools Newsletter Autumn 2012